About Me

My photo
I'm lazy girl with low back pain problem...ahaha...because of too lazy, so that having low back pain...hope u all can help me improve^^

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back no pain?!

today is so lazy to go for acupuncture...so i stay at home and skip the session today.by the way, my leg is not pain anymore...hehe...so happy...i think only need to go acupuncture for 1 or 2 times.

yesterday, Mr James talk about low back pain and it's causes in health psych class. I wondering whether my back pain is cause by slip disc or not, cause it began painning at low back, then transfer to hips, from hips to thigh...maybe hurt the nerves so that my thigh felt pain?

can take X-ray to see how is it??or MRI?or any other methods?

3 comments:

  1. JeanZz,

    Based on my personal experience, I would suggest;

    1st, see an Orthopaedic doctor to get yourself diagnosed with your back problem. MRI would be better for a "more accurate diagnosis". I would suggest you to see Dr Low Eu Huat at Tung Shin Hospital, at the same time have your MRI done at Tung Shin as their price is the lowest I've known so far. Dr Low has done 2 knee operations for me and he's a very experienced and nice doctor.

    See what is the diagnosis first, then I would suggest you to go through treatments by Chiropractors instead of Orthopaedic doctors.

    Orthopaedic treatments are usually prescribing medicine,physiotherapy and worst case scenario, surgery. Usually prescribed medicine will be pain killers "mask" the pain. But in the long run, it doesn't "fix" the problem and you might suffer other side effects from the pain killer you've been consuming.

    While Chiropractor will try to 'fix the problem' without medicine and surgery, in another words lesser side effects. Some Chiropractors will use physiotherapy modalities to aid in Chiropractic treatment. Whereas some believe solely in manipulation to fix what they call subluxation.

    if you are interested to see a Chiropractor, please visit www.backinmotion.com.my , Dr Barry Kluner's clinic. A very nice doctor from Canada. Check his website to download a complimentary 1st visit to his clinic. Student's price would be below RM80 if the price doesn't increase.

    take care.

    regards,
    Jason Lee
    Certified Fitness Trainer
    International Sports Sciences Association

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey miss blogger !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mу bгothеr recοmmendeԁ I might like this web ѕite.
    Ηe was totally rіght. Τhis pοѕt truly mаԁe mу daу.
    Yοu cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    Also visit my page: crear facebook gratis

    ReplyDelete