About Me

My photo
I'm lazy girl with low back pain problem...ahaha...because of too lazy, so that having low back pain...hope u all can help me improve^^

Monday, March 16, 2009

pain...

omg...last week i was sick...then my back pain is coming back and harrassing me again!!!actually not only my back pain, my whole body felt pain in the whole weekend...until now...swt=="...

the most sweat thing is...the blog is due on this coming friday!!!seem like nothing in my blog...

actually my low back pain is somehow improving...i went for acupuncture, swimming twice a week, keep my sitting postures straight, moving around after sitting for around 30 minutes...all these actions did helps me in reduce my low back pain problem.

through health psych class, i think i become more aware of my health status. i did a medical checkup, i went for injection for cervical cancer vaccine etc.....i realized that health is really imprtant to an individual life.without good health, you can't do anything, including the thing you like the most.

after so many weeks, only have so few people come and leave their comments for me...sad...

hpefully in the very last week, will have more people view and leave their constructive comments for me to improve my health...yeah!!!

 

2 comments: